Wednesday 18 October 2017

#MelaninTakesParis: L'espace Dali


Ever since I found out that there was a permanent Dali exhibit in Paris, I've been eager to visit.
The visit to the L''espace Dali was both educational and epiphanous at the same time.

I learnt a lot about this fascinating master of Surrealism and discovered how honest it was that he gave a visual space to his innermost thoughts on sexuality, femininity and religion (amongst other themes that were present in his work).

I will be sharing the pictures from my visit via my Instagram @tfortope on Friday 19th October, 2017 (AKA tomorrow) so follow me to get all the fascinating images.

(Update: I'm SOOOO Sorry, unfortunately due to some work deadlines I'll be unable to share the picture until Sunday 21st October, please forgive me and see you soon 😢❤️)

I highly recommend going to the Dali exhibit for anyone visiting Paris. One thing I've discovered about art is that you don't have to be deeply versed in art history in order to enjoy and learn from many museums and galleries, particularly not this one.
And who know, maybe as you learn about the artist and his/her work, you'll discover some things about yourself too.

Thank you for reading.
Love,
Tope.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you!

© T. FOR TOPE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig